01-02 Mitsubishi Montero XLS
Hydraulic Brake Booster ABS Pump Module
Please match the part number prior to purchasing!
- Package will be shipped via USPS or FedEx within 1-2 Business days of your cleared payment.
- Expedited shipping carries no guarantee the item will be delivered on time. Please purchase this service at your own risk. We ship all express units within 24 hours or less. Purchases before 2pm usually go out same day.
- Please allow up to 60 days for delivery of international units. Once it leaves our facility, it is in the hands of the postal service.
- These units are used and all come from running cars and are checked for functionality before being listed. Some units may have dents, dings, scratches, or otherwise general wear and tear. Connectors usually aren’t damaged but sometimes are. If this is a major concern, please message us prior to discuss the units we have.
- Not all units we have are listed. If you see one you need or aren’t happy with the condition, let us know and we’ll do our best to work with you.
- Programming is an extra $99 on most units.
- There is a lead time on some units of 7-14 days. Please ask if your unit is affected or be aware prior to purchasing.
- When ordering a pre-programmed ECU, we need some information from you. Please include, in the notes or via a message, the following:
- Traction/Stability Control
- This information must be included in the notes section of the purchase or you can message us this information after the sale within 4 hours. This information is CRUCIAL to making sure your unit is programmed correctly and equally important to getting your unit to you in a timely manner. If we program a unit for you and do not receive this information and the programming/coding is wrong, we will do our best to get it right but we are not responsible for any associated delays, shipping costs or damages.
- Returned parts must be in original condition, just like they were shipped, to receive a refund. All parts must be included with the returned item.
- Fitment is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please use the part number provided to make sure this part fits your vehicle.
- Not all listings are 100% correct. We do our best but if you are unsure about an item, purchase by part number only or you can contact us.
- 20% restocking fee on returned items.
- No returns accepted on International shipments. Please purchase as-is.
- If you are returning a defective or not working item, we must have a diagnostic sheet from a qualified shop showing installation and diagnostics or we reserve the right to decline the return.
- Programming charges are non-refundable on Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Mitsubishi and some Audi/VW modules. This is a service we provide and it cannot be undone.
- If our security seal is broken, we reserve the right to decline the return. We use this seal so we can protect our customers/ourselves to verify that the unit is exactly as we have sent it and no parts have been switched out.
- Please contact your local mechanic or dealer about programming the unit to your car PRIOR to purchase to alleviate any restocking fees.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us before
submitting feedback and we will do our best to resolve the issue and make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.