We are offering Professional SKIM(Sentry Key Immobilizer Module) Removal for Dodge Engine Control Units. You will need to ship your unit to us for SKIM removal. We will remove the security from the ECU and we'll cover return shipping.
DIESEL IS NOT INCLUDED
We take your unit and program the necessary coding related to the SKIM module so the vehicle can be started with any key that fits the lock cylinder.
No need to change the lock cylinders/immobilizer modules or have your car towed to the expensive dealer.
You will need to unplug the harness connector from the back of the SKIM receiver BEFORE installing the ECU in order to start the vehicle successfully.
- You may/may not have a skim light on your dash. This is normal and the light/bulb can be removed from the cluster as it's no longer needed. We can physically remove this light from the cluster for you for an additional cost.
- You may need to clear the codes when reinstalling for full functionality. If this step is skipped, immobilizer codes from before the service was completed may still keep the car from starting. We do our best to delete them before being shipped out but please double check upon re-installation.
- Please make sure to verify that this is definitely the service you need as we offer absolutely no refunds/cancellations on this service, at any time, for any reason. We have people who purchase this service without a proper diagnosis and then when the issue isn't fixed, assume it's our service that didn't work or realize they've misdiagnosed the issue and want a refund. Just because it doesn't fix your issue, doesn't mean we didn't do the work to perform the service.
As soon as we receive your unit it takes about 24-72 hours to complete the service and ship back out. Most of the time we can ship it the same day but we give ourselves a bit of a grace period. If an issue arises, we will contact you immediately.
- Please make sure the unit is properly packaged, so it does not get damaged while being shipped. Shipping is very harsh on electronics so be diligent. We recommend USPS Priority padded flat rate shipping. It's the best value. We also receive all USPS deliveries early in the day so you have a better chance of getting your unit shipped back out the same day. Buyer pays for shipping of the unit to us and we will pay for return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
Arrival time expectations:
- Regular priority shipping: 2-3 days.
- Priority Express shipping: 1-2 days.
- Any signature confirmation could delay delivery.
- We guarantee our service for 30 days.
- If you do have an issue with an ECU, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please take caution, if the original problem does not pertain to the immobilizer, this service may not completely fix your problem and we do not offer refunds in such a situation.
- Please have your ECU out or have a part number in hand prior to contacting us.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Our office hours are 10AM-4:30PM MDT , Monday - Friday.