1997-2005 Audi Immobilizer Delete Service for ME7 ECU's
Bosch ME7 Immobilizer Delete Service
This listing is for a Programming/Repair Service, not for an actual item for sale.
This is in the event a factory immobilizer system loses sync with the original key, cluster or a combination of all 3. We take the data from an ECU and modify it to ignore the factory immobilizer system and ship it back. This service will allow you to start your car even if the ecu was never synced to your particular car to begin with. This works on tuned ECU's as well.
If the original key or cluster do not match, the immobilizer light WILL illuminate. We can professionally remove the light from the cluster for an additional cost.
02-05 ECU's can sometimes have an adverse reaction and will cause alarm issues. This isn't reported all the time but is reported enough to need to make note.
You may need to clear the codes when reinstalling for full functionality. We do our best to delete them before being shipped out but please double check upon re-installation.
We have to open the units, this will void ANY warranty you currently have on your unit. When you purchase our service and send us the unit, you are giving us permission to open the unit.
We offer absolutely no refunds on our service, at any time, for any reason.
Note: Please make sure the unit is properly packaged, so it does not get damaged while being shipped. Shipping is very harsh on electronics so be diligent.
- As soon as we receive your unit it takes about 24-72 hours to complete the service and ship back out. Most of the time we can ship it the same day but we give ourselves a bit of a grace period.
- If an issue arises, we will contact you immediately.
- We recommend USPS Priority padded flat rate shipping. It's the best value. We also receive all USPS deliveries early in the day so you have a better chance of getting your unit shipped back out the same day.
- Please have your ECU part number ready if you have any questions. If you need to know which ECU you have, we can help source that information for you.
- Buyer pays for shipping of the unit to us and we'll pay for return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
- Please package the unit well, to ensure that the package is not damaged in shipping. We do not hold any responsibility for units damaged in shipping to us
- Regular priority shipping: 2-3 days.
- Priority Express shipping: 1-2 days.
- Any signature confirmation could delay delivery.
- If you do have an issue with a unit, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please take caution, if you do not fix the original problem with your car, any new/used ECU you install may be damaged.
- Please have your ECU out or have a part number in hand prior to contacting us.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.